• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Merlin's Menagerie

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Hi,

We're a developing fellowship who have just decided to throw our doors open to new members. From being mainly a group of beginners, we have reached the stage that half of us now have scores in five figures and some others are close.

We are looking for players who like to chat, who will carry out help visits to all other members regularly, (preferably on most days but we know about real life,) and will take part in tournaments and fellowship adventures so that our performance can continue on its current upward path. Most decisions are made through chat and so you can contribute to how we do things as soon as you feel confident to take part. We have an informal KP exchange system. (My golden abyss got all the points needed to get from second to third level without my doing anything.)

So if you are an active but laid back player, please join us.

If you have boosts in planks, silk or gems, you'll also find several people keen to trade with you.