• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Merlin's Menagerie looking for a couple of players to fill up before the Fellowship Adventure

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Hi,

We're a fellowship that has just topped 2 million ranking points. Apart from a very new joiner, we all have five- or six-figure scores. We're active in both tournaments and the spire, getting five to seven chests in the former and getting the group award for completing the first map in the latter. We'd like new joiners who are enthusiastic and are happy to take part in group discussions on how we approach FAs etc.

If you have an established city, then please be willing to put in a few hundred points or more in a typical tournament. We're hoping to build things so that we start getting 2 royal restorations every week (for six tournament chests) and start getting the occasional third one (for 8). We plan to complete all three maps in the FA. If you're a novice player (or a veteran one with a new city) then we know that you can't yet contribute at that level but would like you to make help visits to all the fellowship most days and to build up your city so that you become able to score the tournament points We're happy to give advice to anyone who asks.

Membership is open so you can just join us, but feel free to message me through the game if you have any queries.

Peter (elfkeldorn)
Archmage

shazbot62

Adventurer
Hello; I am shazbot62, Currently Arch mage of Grey wolf FS, (Not proud of that) I am looking for new fellowship before the FA starts. I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir, Have only been AM for a few weeks, and have tried to fix it, But I give up, last tournament scored 1804, got 2 chests by myself. I have a thread on here titled New Arch mage, if you want to see my efforts I'm a team player without a team. I have also messaged Finwren this morning, as we frequently trade. I can, and am ready to get out of here fairly quickly, But if I don't make FA I'll hang as Am here for a while until I find my spo. I hope to see a invite before FA starts, But if not thanks anyway and Good luck! Shaz