• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Merlin's Menagerie is recruiting one or two players

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Merlin's Menagerie is a friendly fellowship that has been getting 10 (or more often) 11 chests in tournament since September and the sIlver trophy in the fellowship since January or so. We're looking for new members who are keen on both. Our target scores for both are up in the air at present. Hopefully we'll be able to put proposals soon based on the previous stage of our consultation. You'll have a say if you join before we put them forward.

While Fellowship Adventures have been optional, we expect to complete all three maps and got close this week to winning a bonus building based on ranking. If you like to chat that is also nice. Marble, gems, dust and crystal are the goods which account for less than 30% of production capacity for their tier.

I don't guarantee to log in here every day. Far better to message me or Finwren, our archmage, in game. We'll look you up on elvenstats. Your tournament record is more important than your ranking, though 18 of our members have scores in 6 figures and another two are close.

(elfkeldorn)

Last edited by a moderator: