• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Merlin's Menagerie is recruiting an active chatty player who likes the tournament and spire.

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Hi

Merlin's Menagerie is recruiting at least one player at present, possibly more. We've been completing 10 or 11 chests for several months now and have also been getting Silver in the Spire for several weeks.

We would like to recruit someone who can participate in both weekly activities and who likes to chat a bit. We can provide support in terms of advice and lopsided trades in your favour if you are a relatively new player but so not apply if your total score is less than 1000. However players who meet our minimum size requirement can ask for help with gaining goods through lopsided trades.

We will be proposing a minimum tournament score soon, somewhere between 500 and 1000 depending on city size. We would prefer you to be keen on the Spire too.. Fellowship Adventuress are optional but we expect to complete all three maps.

Boosts are not the first thing we look at but the five goods which account individually for between 21 and 27 per cent of our tier production are marble, planks, crystal, dust and gems. So, if you have a couple of those as boosts that would be an advantage.

Please contact me (elfkeldorn) or our archmage (Finwren) in game. We don't guarantee to see posts or messages here in the forums immediately

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
We are recruiting again. We're looking for keen tournament players and prefer an interest in the Spire too. We are still ocntinuing our runs of 10 oir 11 tournament chests and silver in the SPire.

We still recommend messaging me (elfkeldorn) or Finwren (the archmage) rather than positng here