• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mercenary Camp v's Training Grounds

DeletedUser3255

Hi Guy's,

I am seriously thinking of replacing my training grounds with the mercenary camp and starting the Flying Academy, bearing in mind I don't have the Victory Springs...

Is it someting worth doing or should I just keep the traning grounds and start the Victory Springs? At the moment I don't even train anything in the training grounds ;)

I ask because I see the MC only requires Goods to train Heavy Melee & Heavy Ranged units, whereas, the TG requires Orcs aand are the units stronger in the MC?

Cheers Guy's

Jai

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Mercenary Camp is once you reach the end fase of the game the source for the strongest units in the game, the training grounds has 1 "producable / usuable unit, as 2 of it's units ask for orcs in return making them virtually impossible to build.

Julian

Sorcerer
I'd keep the training grounds for the dogs. But, yes, in the latter stages of the game my blossom mages and frogs have become my best units. And I haven't even got the frog up to three stars.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I'd keep the training grounds for the dogs. But, yes, in the latter stages of the game my blossom mages and frogs have become my best units. And I haven't even got the frog up to three stars.
Blossom (elf only), Ranger, and Frog Prince, Valorian Watcher (elf mainly, human 1 tournament the paladin 1 the watcher) are the strongers units in game in each of it's section.

Humans have priests and paladins so there barracks are quite good as well for them.

Training grounds only has the dog for it, unfortunatly the dog is in my opinion far superior to any of the light melee units, unfortunatly it's light melee and that still sucks anyway.

Gargon667

Mentor
I am seriously thinking of replacing my training grounds with the mercenary camp and starting the Flying Academy, bearing in mind I don't have the Victory Springs...

Yes do it! The units are much better and since you don´t have Vic Springs yet, don´t waste your KP there, put them all into your Flying Academy instead!