• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Menhirok's Duty

m4rt1n

Adept
Quest 18, 16 encounters or buy 16 kp.
Buying kp simply does not work, and I had the same issue back in the phoenix quest. I have negotiated 6 of 16 encounters so far then bought a KP point to test it and as in the Phoenix Challenge it did not add once again. Back in the Phoenix Challenge I did not realise immediately so now my cheapest KP is 28,500 coins.

DeletedUser441

My cheapest KP is nearly 500.000 :( so it's going to be expensive :eek:.

Deleted User - 13667

I will have to disagree there s5carrot.

Since Elvenar is primarily a time management game and since the list of task are publicly available you can easily and in little time make a plan when to start something in order to be completed next time you will be able to log in. Even if province takes you days to scout you can time it perfectly knowing your schedule.

And to be fair no event has ever required us to sit in front of the monitor 24/7, there are always tasks that require many hours to complete so your presence is not needed at all.
Really? Who compiled the list of quests? player or developer? If the players on other servers did not do this, would you be able to prepare for the next quest?

time it perfectly? I answered that multiple times in numerous feedbacks. Unless you are not working or your own boss, it is not possible for the average employee. Do you tell your boss or customer'"Sorry, I am playing this online game, this will take only a minute"

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
[...] If the players on other servers did not do this, would you be able to prepare for the next quest?[...]"
"... and if cows had wings, unlike birds, your life would be threatened each time they would finish digesting..." :p
Don't you think there are enough real things to disagree about not to disgree on unexisting ones ?

All the events are generally deployed on beta server at least 1 week before international ones and, generally as well, someone like CrazyWizard post the list (one week ahead too) on his site ...
... and before CrazyWizard started to report the quests so cleany on his site, a lot of beta players posted their list in this forum too... For all events that happened until today.

A little bit of respect for their voluntary work would be deserved... ;)

... and honnestly (but imo too :cool:), I started this event with a total disinterest about the final reward (that seems a little weak to me), so i just connected once in the morning and twice in the evening (what anyone can generally do) and it seems I will finished it 5 days before the end, without any anticipation for the 1D/2D cycles...

But please, don't consider this as an attack to you... I'm just unable to stop when I start writing :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser3372

maybe i am writing this in the wrong place if so sorry but does anyone know what the orcs are for in the manu I won in the last event?

DeletedUser3491

Once again, I won one of the runes as a prize for a tournament, and got the little red number notification on the rune symbol down at the bottom of the screen. Clicked on it, brought up the Ancient Runes window for putting the runes in place, ........... no rune. That's twice now I haven't got the runes that were awarded as prizes for tournament. Maybe three times, but I thought it was a fluke the first time. Can y'all fix this, please?

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks for the help @Horanda I have now completed all quests. :)

I wish these big prizes came with an expansion though, as it will have to sit in my inventory for a while now.

Also I did not get a rune at the end like others have mentioned.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I got the final rune..or at least I'm pretty sure I did. To me also there was a little red number saying that I got a new rune, but since I have completed/built that wonder I did not see the rune once I opened wonders ( I did see number of runes I have for that wonder when I click that wonder open or hover over wonders button). Maybe that's the case here with the missing runes? Player either have that wonder already built and no open rune places for them or it's for a wonder they have not yet researched in the tech tree.

DeletedUser441

Keep a note of the number of rune shards that you have for each AW , then you can be sure whether or not you've gained one :)

DeletedUser1345

My cheapest KP is nearly 500.000 :( so it's going to be expensive :eek:.

To buy my next k.p. with coins will cost 1,124,000. o_O:confused:
Good thing I have lots of neighbors ( neighbours / nay-buhz ) who don't mind when I visit and then slip out the back door with 37,000 coins from each. :D

DeletedUser441

I only get 26k :(. Luckily there's a lot of them :). I prefer the boosted goods I get with each visit , nearly 260 :D.(37.5 k a day :cool:)

Killiak

Artisan
All the events are generally deployed on beta server at least 1 week before international ones and, generally as well, someone like CrazyWizard post the list (one week ahead too) on his site ...
... and before CrazyWizard started to report the quests so cleany on his site, a lot of beta players posted their list in this forum too... For all events that happened until today.

Saying that the (majority of) players should prepare by looking at the Beta forum or at a third-party site is NOT an argument.
And it will never be untill Inno starts actively directing every player to said site(s) or provides us with a detailed quest list before every event.

DeletedUser3372

You will need orcs for province negociation and Workshop upgrades from Orcs chapter...
Thanks I know that but my question was when can I use the ones that I am making in the building I won in the last quests. I have lots but it will not let me use them

DeletedUser2554

Hey guy's, one of my fellows reported a 200 head count loss when she placed down her Barrow.
Is this tied to the Golden Abyss at all?