• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Menhirok's Duty

Killiak

Artisan
Hey guy's, one of my fellows reported a 200 head count loss when she placed down her Barrow.
Is this tied to the Golden Abyss at all?

Shouldn't be, since the GA is linked to the working population and not the available / total population.

Has your fellow reloaded the game yet, to see if it calculates properly after that?

DeletedUser2554

Shouldn't be, since the GA is linked to the working population and not the available / total population.

Has your fellow reloaded the game yet, to see if it calculates properly after that?
Ah, yes that's a good idea :)
I'll double check x

DeletedUser1345

What is the name of the building that is producing these orcs?

This probably refers to the orcs produced as a fighting unit in the "Orc Nest" - but these orcs can not be used for province negotiations.

DeletedUser441

The Golden Abyss provides population to your total . How you think it's only linked to the "working population" I don't know ! :confused: o_O

DeletedUser441

This probably refers to the orcs produced as a fighting unit in the "Orc Nest" - but these orcs can not be used for province negotiations.

Why can't the Orcs produced in the Orc Nest be used for Province negotiations ? They can !

Orc Strategists produced in the Grounds of the Orc Strategist are a different troop type and require Orcs for their production so cannot be used in Province negotiations.

Deleted User - 106219

The Golden Abyss provides population to your total . How you think it's only linked to the "working population" I don't know ! :confused: o_O
The population you get from the Golden Abyss is based on your working population. That's why building a new Residence will not increase the GA bonus while upgrading your Main Hall will. That's what's meant by "the GA is linked to the working population and not the available / total population." Yes, the population from the GA is added to your total population, but that's not what the quoted text refers to.

DeletedUser441

Thanks for explaining it :). Increase in "used/working population" will affect the GA increase in population. Still doesn't explain a 200 loss though :confused:.

Killiak

Artisan

If you hover over the provided bonusses, either in the AW menu or the menu for the ones you built already, you will see an explanation of how they work.

DeletedUser1345

Why can't the Orcs produced in the Orc Nest be used for Province negotiations ? They can !

Orc Strategists produced in the Grounds of the Orc Strategist are a different troop type and require Orcs for their production so cannot be used in Province negotiations.

Ah. Well, I didn't know that the orc nest produced orcs in the same manner as does the armory. I built neither the orc nest nor the strategist - I despise the filthy orcs.

DeletedUser441

Supplies are always needed . Especially when training squads get larger and the armouries start producing Orcs :eek: :). I use 180k supplies every four days just producing Orcs. :D

DeletedUser3491

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to let us know what you think about our upcoming quest line: Menhirok's Duty. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I'm sad. I finished Menhirok's Duty, but I needed an expansion to be able to place the Barrow. Went and got the expansion, but I can't find the Barrow anywhere. How do I get my reward for all the fun things got to do to earn it? I really enjoyed the quest.

cwgiii

Shaman
Have you checked under the buildings tab of the Inventory Menu (spell bag button on the center lower portion of the main screen)? If not there, I would open a ticket with the help desk.

DeletedUser1345

I'm sad. I finished Menhirok's Duty, but ...I can't find the Barrow anywhere. How do I get my reward...

At the bottom-center of the screen in your city there are 6 icons. The icon furthest to the right is a Spell Bag. Click the spell bag to open the Inventory. The Inventory has 2 tabs, Spells and Buildings. Click the Buildings tab. Any buildings which you receive as a reward from an event should be found there.

If you do not find it in the Buildings Inventory, send a message to Support by clicking the Gear icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen, and then clicking the "Question Mark" button.

DeletedUser441

Doesn't Inventory button only appear after building the Magic Academy ?

Deleted User - 106219

No, it's there even if you have no Magic Academy - since you can get spells from NH even before building the Academy.