• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Menhirok's Duty

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to let us know what you think about our upcoming quest line: Menhirok's Duty. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3040

I really appreciate the events. There are always fun, fair and manageable and I thank you for that!

But I do have one criticism with regards to the size. Since the event buildings culture/population any other boosts they have are based on the chapter we are at, why is the size the same for all. I believe it would be fair the size to be based on the chapters as well.

DeletedUser3097

So a smaller event building for a lower/ smaller city?

Deleted User - 13667

I would say considerations be made for all players A new player at the early stage takes a few minutes to scout a province while players in advance chapters take over 3 days to scout. It is ridiculous to suggest everyone can complete most of the tasks when "everyone" seems to refer to those who have no life, no job and nothing better to do except sit in front of the monitor whenever there is an event

DeletedUser3097

I see that the 'collect coins or supplies' tasks are chapter-related this time- I think maybe this is the first time ever.

Also there is a choice of task where there is a scouting one

eg.
Task 10. Scout 1 province or
upgrade 1 building to level 10 or higher

DeletedUser3040

It is ridiculous to suggest everyone can complete most of the tasks when "everyone" seems to refer to those who have no life, no job and nothing better to do except sit in front of the monitor whenever there is an event
I will have to disagree there s5carrot.

Since Elvenar is primarily a time management game and since the list of task are publicly available you can easily and in little time make a plan when to start something in order to be completed next time you will be able to log in. Even if province takes you days to scout you can time it perfectly knowing your schedule.

And to be fair no event has ever required us to sit in front of the monitor 24/7, there are always tasks that require many hours to complete so your presence is not needed at all.

DeletedUser1796

Where is the task list for the new quest please? I can't find it

DeletedUser441

I think that all events are just more of the same thing. :( :rolleyes:

DeletedUser441

How about placing treasures in provinces , only accessible if you've solved that province , and having to negotiate or fight a single battle to gain them. Obviously the treasure would have to exceed the value of the negotiation costs. The more provinces we've solved then the more treasures we can find. Plus a bonus treasure of greater value for every ten (or less) gained. :)

DeletedUser3491

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to let us know what you think about our upcoming quest line: Menhirok's Duty. We're looking forward to your feedback!

I got one of the Ancient Runes, which was the task from the regular guy, not the Menhirok's Duty event. I didn't get credit for having an Ancient Rune. I refreshed the page. Still no rune. WTF? Are we going to have to get Ancient Runes for Menhirok's Duty, too? Will we have the same problem, that of not getting credit for having the rune?

Moderator Edit: fixed quotations

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3523

Just have to share my frustration!

I am brand new to this game and this is my first event. I have done well so far (I think). Managed level 12 with 6 days 16 hours to go...for the game! Sadly I am due in hospital to have a barrage of tests done and will not be able to play out the remainder. :(

Ok, that's it.

Thank you for listening, well reading this far. ;)

I SHALL return!

Drax

BTW I think it is a great event

DeletedUser3372

Maybe give more prizes that can be used at the time we win them ok this prize is culture and pop so useful but I won the orc building in the last event its made several hundred but I cant use them so its no good to me I have needed orcs for provinces but no good. I liked this quest better than most