• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mega-Do Button.

Sir Derf

Adept
The Mega-Do Button. (Originally going to be the Redo Button, but realized with a dialog it could have more functionality.)

Dialog let's you select categories of buildings (Workshops, Basic Manus, Sentient Manus, Military, Magic Academy, Wonders, etc).
Plain use, production pickup will be performed on all selected buildings.
Redo use (dialog option), after production pickup, each building production is restarted (or queue is filled) with whatever was last produced, if current resources allow.

Maybe the middle of a Fellowship Adventure is not the best time to suggest a collect-all function, but hey, when inspiration strikes.

Gargon667

Mentor
Great idea, sounds like a nightmare to program though :) But heck that´s not by problem, so I am all for it! Implementation date around 2025 I assume...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We have this on Forge of Empires for full city collections, although the use of this is diamond geared.

Hanzos

Novice
maybe remove the diamond gearing style and stick to the workshop framework where as you click a tick icon and it does it all for you.
Would be handy even if challenging to code. Would be loved by many I am sure!