• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Meet the Constructs

DeletedUser6357

Examined:
If you get 1 portions, everything is normal.
If you get more than one portions - first sum up portions by 140 (portions * 140) and then add the BTG bonus. Even if not ordered in sequence: I loaded 1 Basic-1 Breeze-1 Basic; I put them together. I received 170 Breeze and 339 Basic.

DeletedUser5037

i was expecting us to be able to get more expansions by completing provinces.
But, Innogames have given you the opportunity to BUY two more expansions! Surely this is enough for you?

Ok, so there are FOUR squad upgrades to the ONE expansion upgrade in this new chapter, but it's not as if Innogames are steering this game to FIGHTING ONLY; some of us STILL insist on NEGOTIATION ONLY! ^_^

Killiak

Artisan
Ok, so there are FOUR squad upgrades to the ONE expansion upgrade in this new chapter, but it's not as if Innogames are steering this game to FIGHTING ONLY; some of us STILL insist on NEGOTIATION ONLY! ^_^

Those mandatory SS upgrades are actually highly detrimental to both negotiators AND fighters in the tournament.
By the time you hit Amuni/Constructs, it is very likely you already got all the expansions you could get from the world map. Fighting there is only needed for events, best benefits are in the tourney!

DeletedUser4149

But, Innogames have given you the opportunity to BUY two more expansions! Surely this is enough for you?

that's good sarcasm. funny.
for the 2nd comment, the future looks bleak for many of us

m4rt1n

Adept
All I can say so far is: Wow, talk about expensive upgrades! 50K Seeds for the Trader, 90K Seeds for the first Main Hall upgrade... I feel bad for players who start this chapter right after Amuni instead of waiting for a few months, thus not having a buffer of Seeds and Mana.

Like me, lol, I'm straight in after just finishing the Amuni. :p