• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Meet the Constructs

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Guest Race: The Constructs!

We're very much looking forward to your thoughts, so please share them below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

davemc

Bard
I would imagine about lunchtime CET . Its strange how you unlock the portal first but cannot build it until Sentient goods 3 are unlocked and obviously need the boost & trader unlocked also

DeletedUser

I see the houses change shape again, but are still the same 2 boring colours as we've been seeing recently with guest races...

DeletedUser4149

i was expecting us to be able to get more expansions by completing provinces.

Deleted User - 106219

All I can say so far is: Wow, talk about expensive upgrades! 50K Seeds for the Trader, 90K Seeds for the first Main Hall upgrade... I feel bad for players who start this chapter right after Amuni instead of waiting for a few months, thus not having a buffer of Seeds and Mana.

davemc

Bard
Why in the portal productions is the first one in the queue 168 basic then the rest drop down to 140 ?

Killiak

Artisan
Why in the portal productions is the first one in the queue 168 basic then the rest drop down to 140 ?

It's a visual bug. It doesn't add the bonus properly on slot 2 through 5.
Don't worry, they all get the bonus once you collect.

DeletedUser6357

And so - I made the first two portions of Basic a little bit. By 170 units (21% BTG).
But I do not have 340 in the portal, I have only 339 Basic.
What is happening?

Deleted User - 341074

And so - I made the first two portions of Basic a little bit. By 170 units (21% BTG).
But I do not have 340 in the portal, I have only 339 Basic.
What is happening?
There are a lot of strange roundings in this game, and not always the same between display and real.
Like display will round anything up, but then production will round 1.49 down to 1.
Maybe this is one of those
Should be 169.4

Try collecting just 1, will prob get 169, but if you wait, you get 169.4×2=338.8= 339