1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Meet the Constructs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Viskyar

Viskyar Soothsayer

Examined:
    If you get 1 portions, everything is normal.
    If you get more than one portions - first sum up portions by 140 (portions * 140) and then add the BTG bonus. Even if not ordered in sequence: I loaded 1 Basic-1 Breeze-1 Basic; I put them together. I received 170 Breeze and 339 Basic.

2. Faldorin

Faldorin Adventurer

But, Innogames have given you the opportunity to BUY two more expansions! Surely this is enough for you?

Ok, so there are FOUR squad upgrades to the ONE expansion upgrade in this new chapter, but it's not as if Innogames are steering this game to FIGHTING ONLY; some of us STILL insist on NEGOTIATION ONLY! ^_^

3. Killiak

Killiak Shaman

Those mandatory SS upgrades are actually highly detrimental to both negotiators AND fighters in the tournament.
    By the time you hit Amuni/Constructs, it is very likely you already got all the expansions you could get from the world map. Fighting there is only needed for events, best benefits are in the tourney!

SoggyShorts likes this.
  4. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Sorcerer

that's good sarcasm. funny.
    for the 2nd comment, the future looks bleak for many of us

5. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Like me, lol, I'm straight in after just finishing the Amuni. :p

SoggyShorts likes this.