• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Meditation Temple

Gargon667

Mentor
The bigger question is, why do you have that many? Don´t they stack? I never use them, so I don´t remember.

It´s not like they are obligatory to make. Even the event chests that offer them have rarely (except for this last event) been of any interest.

Pauly7

Magus
No they don't stack and that is very annoying. I never used to use them either, but a few weeks ago I activated one for some reason and found that it does make my life easier. As I have tons of them too I've been running them constantly since then. It means that a regular tournament round, or collecting from my May Trees, ToS, Stonehenge, never overflows it. The only way you can tell if it is going to run out is by going into your spells menu and hovering your mouse over the icon.

Like @Sir Derf I still have quite a quantity (maybe 250?) so it would be good if they would stack or just auto-activate... or at least show a timer.

DeletedUser3571

You can also hover over the kp bar and it will tell you how long is left on spell but only on browser.

Ay!

I would like to interject that this building only occupies 1-4 tiles unless its a Wonder that offers other benefits as well.