• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mayhem Recruiting

Julian

Sorcerer
I've recently taken over as archmage of Mayhem, and I'm looking to expand our already thriving fellowship. We're currently ranked 262nd by size, but came as high as 164th in the latest adventure. We always open at least 4 chests in the tournaments, but can go as high as 6 when we do an all-out. We're looking for active members keen to do tournaments and help with the adventures, though we are a laid-back fellowship, so there are no obligations. If you're interested, please check out our overview page or mail me here or in the game. Cheers.

Julian

Sorcerer
We've had several members join in the past week, but we still have two places open to new members. All are welcome, though we're particularly looking for people boosted in planks. We're targeting 7 chests in our all-out next week. Come give us a hand.

Julian

Sorcerer
Mayhem is now full. But contact me here or in the game if you are interested in joining our growing fellowship. I might be able to make room for you.

Julian

Sorcerer
A space has opened up in our fellowship Mayhem. We're still growing fast, now regularly doing 7 or 8 chests in the tournaments, and coming as high as 72nd in the recent adventure. Check us out!