• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Max on Relic boosts?

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Did I miss something in an update or did a max relic boost just slip in ...

I did my tourney rounds today and went to see what i was now on for my elixer boost (was anticipating a nice chunk of increase) as its expensive for me to make and I needed to keep my stocks up... and found Relic boost locked at 700%

Now that may seem a lot to you but i was on more than that yesterday lol .. so the tourneys i did today (using large chunks of goods and troops) are mostly wasted.

I'm assuming there is a similar max for all relics .. so back to the planning board i guess and muttering in the corner about elvenars developers feet getting bunions from all the chasing im gonna do on them with my orcs ^^ about this latest fiasco

DeletedUser

You can increase over and above the 700% with the Mountain Halls as that's on top. I have a lvl 11 mountain halls which is giving 70% plus the 700% boost on my silk.

pertm

Seeker
I do hope they at some point increases max boost, therefore I will continue to do tournament after I have them maxed but maybe not as much as before

DeletedUser2129

I have 712% on my planks relics but it has locked my magic dust at 700% - I have updated my mountain halls but this has not helped. Why has it locked the MD and not the planks?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
your Magic dust is probably locked to 700% because you reached the 500 relics for it, your planks aren't probably equal or over 500 for the planks so, from the relic boost point of view, it's not yet locked...
The boost that you gain from the relics are maxed to 700% and are added to the boost you get from the Mountains Halls so the global boost can be over 700% with MH... you can see the details by hovering on the relics display on the map or the MH first tab numbers

DeletedUser2129

Thank you - that makes sense. Can you ever unlock the boost or only increase boost % from MH.