• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Martial Monastery - RIP off!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8688
  • Start date

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
apparently the missing info about road requirement is not a bug

The Beta QA Mod said: "This is not a bug. It was created this way due to space limitations." So it seems to be impossible to add an icon to the "Build" tab of the Wonder, like this? :rolleyes:

road.png

At least the wiki is very clear:

"To be built Ancient Wonders require the research of the correspondent technology and resources. They need a street connection to the Main Hall to be activated."

Alcaro

Necromancer
No idea where you got that from but it is not true.
M4rt1n is right, you get nothing back. If you click the sell icon on a wonder it even says so in the disclaimer. You won't get back anything invested in it. Only invested shards for an unfinished construction or upgrade will be refunded.

Check your facts and then come back and tell me I'm wrong. I just did it with Tome to get shards for Simia.

DeletedUser

Check your facts and then come back and tell me I'm wrong. I just did it with Tome to get shards for Simia.
You first have to be clear about what please.

If your wonder is unfinished (building), and you cancel or sell it. you will not be refunded the invested goods, you will be refunded the filled runewheel, changing nothing.

If your wonder is finished, you will not get back anything, the runewheel will be cleared, the invested goods and rune shards lost. If you have more rune shards, left after building that particular wonder to begin with, to fill the runewheel again you will undoubtly break a 'few' again to fill up the 10 broken shards line to use on other wonders. This is a much used strategy to give use to rune shards of unwanted wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ouch, I’m sorry to hear that. That was indeed a tough decision to make! :-((

I play in the app and there it says that wonders need road connection. Here’s an example for Tome of Secrets:
View attachment 3929

However, you mentioned Needles of the Tempest as an example of a wonder that does not need road. As far as I know that is not true ... Actually I just tested it (moved Needles into empty space) and it was immediately shown as inactive, the animation stopped and my barracks training speed suffered a huge drop. (But as I said, I play in the app and I’m not sure how it behaves in browser.)

I play with a browser on a laptop and when I moved mine it disconnected so it does need a road.

Deleted User - 1634960

Here are the facts. If you sell a constructed Ancient Wonder, you get nothing back. You can then add new Runes to the now empty wheel to gain Broken Shards for your Simia. This is a legitimate tactic, one I use on various unwanted AWs to help build the ones I want.
If you cancel construction on an Ancient Wonder, it returns to its previous state. If you were building it for the first time, you still have a full Rune Wheel. If you were upgrading it you still have the invested KP or the full Rune Wheel (depending on which was needed to upgrade it). ;)

DeletedUser7762

I know it's not what you meant, but just to save any confusion - all residences need road connections too.
Wait… the builder needs a road????? Since when??? Mine never has one and works just fine...