• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Marking villages or gamers

DeletedUser2233

It is really hard to see who is actually playing and who is not .So would it be nice if we had a system that would show just that .It also saves a huge amount of time just to find that one person that fits in you're fellowship.

So here is how it works .
An automatic X when not logged in within a month. This feature should be done automatically

The gamer him/herself can choose with a circle button red if its a solo player and green for hey i am up for adoption into a fellowship .Saves a whole bunch of searching and waiting sometimes endlessly for some one to answer.

This should be seen on the world map and the rankinglist

Even if you do not like the x mark from not logging in .Please allow us to use at least the red and green button .This way solo players that do now want to be in a fellowship wont get endless mails .And the people that do want to be in a fellowship are noticeable.

But you also can give every body a red button ,and when you looking for a fellowship u need to turn it green.Then when you get adopted by a fellowship it turns red again .Or with not login in 7 days.There are so many ways in how to use this .Green for looking for a fellowship .Yellow always a new player in game.And of course the red .Got a fellowship /does not want to be in a fellowship.This is also for the higher levels that decide they want another fellowship.Are easy to spot this way.And you can not see who is logging in or not .

Maybe this has come up before ,but since inno is refusing to delete houses little buildings we need somehow to see that it is not a new player .

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
From your description, I assume you are referring to this being available on the world map, which would help. It would also be great in the Rankings List, which is my go to for recruiting.

DeletedUser2233

From your description, I assume you are referring to this being available on the world map, which would help. It would also be great in the Rankings List, which is my go to for recruiting.

Yes on the world map and the ranking list .It needs to be seen on both .A little green button on the person says its wants to be in a fellowship and a red one if the person does not want to be in a fellowship :)

Only the X would be on a map view not logged in for 21 days you get an X .But again inno does not want you to know who is playing or not so the dot red and green would be a big big help .

Last edited by a moderator: