• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Map size

DeletedUser1265

Hi there

I am sure this may have been posted - so please forgive me for posting it here... and please feel free to respond with a link to the right place, as I seem to keep missing it.

Has there been any indication that our city size will get bigger with the introduction of new Ancient Wonders and the new guest race coming?

Some of the fellows in our fellowship have placed all their expansions and I know I would loath to drop in points to build new things, it could be a game killer for many.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
WS

DeletedUser66

The overall size of the map extended both with Dwarves and Fairies. Since we will probably see a new guest race soon enough (spoiler on InnoTV) plus the introduction of 6 new Ancient Wonders - I believe it is safe to assume we will most likely get another map extension with the new guest race.

I could be wrong but I'm staying positive.

DeletedUser1265

I could be wrong but I'm staying positive.

Thank you for the response, I honestly didn't notice any map extensions (other than the expansions in the tree), but I still have some space, so I most probably missed it. I more concerned about fellows that have placed all their expansions and have no more space on the actual game map (overall space allocation provided or placing expansions).

Staying positive here too. Thank you so much for your response.