• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Manufacturing discrepancies

DeletedUser3599

Hello all, can anyone shed any light on this issue, or is anyone having the same confusing problem...
My manufacturies of elixir and crystal are boosted goods.
However my elixir gives out more than my crystal. They are both at the same upgrade level, have the same boosted relic %.
On my other world Arendyll, my boosts are scrolls and dust , and they are at same level of upgrade and relic %, and give out EQUAL quantities.
So why isn't Winyandor the same?
I have sent a ticket to support & they suggested going to Wiki, so i did.
I looked on Wiki at the tables for the daily benefits for crystal vs elixir on both humans and elves, and at the manufacturies current level of 19, they should be giving EQUAL quantities.
However mine on Winyandor DO NOT. Mine on Arendyll DO give equal quantities, so this tells me that Winyandor must be wrong or faulty in some way.
Am I just being dim?
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance x

DeletedUser7406

Could you provide some screenshots from your winyandor factories and relic-chart?

Deleted User - 106219

You are overlooking the size difference. The bigger the size of the manufactory the more it produces (because it takes more squares). Crystal Manufactories are smaller than Elixir manufacturies, thus they produce less. Level 19 Crystal is 4x4 (16 squares) and gives 618 per day, while level 19 Elixir is 4x5 (20 squares) for elves and produces 775 per day. Elixir takes 4 squares more thus the difference in production.

Same with Scrolls and Magic Dust Manufactories - on most levels Scrolls manufactories take less space than Magic Dust manufactories, so they produce less. The exception is levels 16 to 19 - on those levels Scrolls are 4x5 (20 squares) for Elves, while Magic Dust manufactories are 5x4 (also 20 squares) for Evles. Since both take 20 squares they produce the same amount.

DeletedUser5532

The buildings have many differences, the main one being between Elves and Humans, theses upgrade differently, and go to different sizes at different times, so there can be huge differences of output.

There are also differences between the same race , when buildings upgrade at differing speeds. You can only compare like for like, as different goods will, and do produce at different rates.

For example. my Boosts are Wood, Scrolls and Dust, At present my Wood and Scrolls are both at lvl 23 with the same relic boost and the same AW boost.

My lvl 23 Wood on 3 hours gives 2,471
My lvl 23 Scroll on 3 hours gives 2,846

There are occurrences when these will line up and be the same, as you have in one of your worlds, but this is very much the exception, rather than the rule. I hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3599

Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated.
It would seem that the usage of squares seems to be the reason, which differs between races. Seems unfair to me though, that this should be determined by your choice of races at the beginning. Guess I'll have to just live with it :(