• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Manual save???

Lelanya

Mentor
Ok
Since when do we have to manually save the game?
Today, I sold 2 grape farms, swapped out my Ice Troll and Golden Abyss, tightened up my FA awards and built 2 Torch Fountains in their place. And now, the grape farms are back!
I have a fellow who witnessed this, even commented on my unicorns while I was rearranging.
Is it safe to try this again? I really do want the Torch Fountains, and sadly, my Farms were not polished when I sold them but they are now.

Deleted User - 341074

It's a new thing, players with over 1,000 forum posts get 2 free grape farms. I'm working on it.

Pauly7

Magus
Sometimes there is some sort of time phasing going on with this game. Someone almost had a good explanation for it when I asked before, but I often find that should the game crash and reload the time goes backwards by anything up to three or four minutes.

When that happened to you, if you had made a note I bet you would have found that all the timers on your manufactories went back by a couple of minutes too.

Lelanya

Mentor
Ahaha thanks @SoggyShorts

My game did not Crash, nor anything else reset, except possibly the original Torch Fountain that had impressed me enough to consider adding more.
After this post, I screenshot my city, sold a grape farm, shuffled my Ice Troll over a space,built 2 torch fountains and screenshot again.
Next reload I still had 2 torch fountains building. Yay!!
But, this is fairly anomalous for latency and display issues. Also, my tech guy started in about Apache over Linus, and Hadoob migration. He also said Inno needs to get fixing their connection issues. So let's keep this open and see who else has issues. Thanks

Deleted User - 341074

let's keep this open and see who else has issues.
There was another thread by @AGEof68 about losing their Dwarven bulwark due to a latency/dsync issue on mobile, but the thread was deleted. Possibly because it contained comments that might be construed as criticism of support? They've been incredibly sensitive in the past so that's my guess.

DeletedUser3097

Ok
Since when do we have to manually save the game?
Today, I sold 2 grape farms, swapped out my Ice Troll and Golden Abyss, tightened up my FA awards and built 2 Torch Fountains in their place. And now, the grape farms are back!
I have a fellow who witnessed this, even commented on my unicorns while I was rearranging.
Is it safe to try this again? I really do want the Torch Fountains, and sadly, my Farms were not polished when I sold them but they are now.
Please open a ticket with Support so this issue can be checked out.