• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived manual combat glitch

DeletedUser4149

had a minor but funny glitch during a manual fight today. an enemy sorceress came within 3 hexes of my troops and didn't attack. i'm sure she didn't because all of my troops had 100% health afterwards. maybe she just had the hots for one of my swordmen or something?
not much to complain about, really. i'm sure some of you probably think i should shut up and be glad i saved a couple 100 troops but if i wanted to fight someone who won't fight back i'd go to the park and beat up on a 6 year old.
not too sure about many of the specifics. i was using the HTML and chrome that was checked for updates within the last 2 days. i'm borderline computer illiterate so i didn't take a screenshot:confused: i do know that it happened in winyandor friday sometime very close to 4:10 and 4:15 pm chicago time. i know i didn't imagine it because it happened before 4:20:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Please open a ticket with Support if it happens again.