• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Manna and Seeds

Twigjam

Spellcaster
When we start using seeds do we no longer need manna or will we always need it? I'm thinking about the AWs which affect manna amounts. There wouldn't be much point in having them if they're only useful for a short time, especially seeing as upgrading them would increase tournament difficulty.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Both are indeed needed together Twigjam and will be a constant throughout the game.
To check this out, if you go to your Research and scroll to later chapters, you will see that Mana and Divine Seeds are needed to unlock technologies throughout the game.

Gargon667

Mentor
If it´s not a guest race resource it´s there to stay :)

But how much of a problem it is to acquire enough changes all the time, usually those new resources are a challenge in the beginning, but after a chapter or 2 they become a much smaller problem. Until it becomes too easy, then Inno invents something new to make it a challenge again.

Orc are the first newly introduced resource that is not guest race only. However requirements are fairly low until chapter 15, when you suddenly need orders of magnitude more than previously. And it gets worse in chapter 16.

For mana chapters 9 and 10 are the most difficult ones, then you get the Dragon Abbey which makes it easier, after chapter 13 mana becomes a non-issue for a while until I think in chapter 18 they suddenly ramp up the need for mana again.

Seeds can be trouble in the beginning (chapter 11), if you have neglected AWs until then, since most of your production depends on your number of AW levels, but if you have the AW levels necessary, it´s an easy task until you reach chapter 15, when you suddenly need silly amount of sentient goods, which is the main consumer of your seeds by then. And once done with the chapter sentient needs (and consequently seed needs) decrease again.

those are just examples, all the resources introduced before and after go up and down in their demands as well, the interesting part is to figure how you can use that to your advantage :)