• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived mana

hladni

Novice
I found some differences in mana productions ... so I began to write numbers and saw that during the night some quantity of mana disapears ... O play in 3 worlds and found this lost in all them ... for example : yesterday I closed the game with 121.884 mana ... this morning I entered and score was 111.637 mana ... the difference is over 10.000 and in this game ii is a lot on my opinion ...

will be glad to receive some explantions or good answers ...

thank you and be safe ...

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi, @hladni

That is called mana decay, and you did lose 111.637 mana overnight. Every night, you will lose 10% mana from decay, and from here, pretty much all resources will have decay.

To reduce mana decay, you need to build the Ancient Wonder "Maze of the Dark Matter," which for every level will reduce your mana decay.

Julian

Sorcerer
The dragon abbey is also useful. It converts enchantments to mana. So, you can effectively keep mana in storage without decay.

Gargon667

Mentor
thank you ... a lot ... I saw also other resources going down during mx sleep ...

yes: decay was invented in chapter 9 with mana. All new resources that appear after that chapter decay. Seeds, sentient goods (anything else?)