• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Mana

DeletedUser2866

Good day to everyone ! Is it possible only in tournament to not lose Mana ?? I don't know how much I will spend in tournament,may be 100 k or may be more,I don't know for sure,I struggle to keep it at one level to have more but I see it is in vain...I know the rule but I hope you guys can do something about,come on...

thank you,
clau63

kimkimkim

Summoner
A great way to not lose mana in tournaments is to learn how to fight, don't lose resources just troops.....but if you cater, then expect with the new system to lose some hard earned resources, might have to build more buildings to accommodate it

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim Mana was required for catering in the old system as well. Once you have learned producing it, 2 chapters further on, it is on the catering list.

Deleted User - 341074

@kimkimkim Mana was required for catering in the old system as well. Once you have learned producing it, 2 chapters further on, it is on the catering list.
If I'm not mistaken though, went he new tournament was released, and "Catering costs have been reduced by about half" Mana and orc costs actually went up, and by a significant amount like 10x
I might be wrong though, I autofight everything

Edit: see @Gargon667 below.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gargon667

Mentor

No, mana was not part of catering tourneys before the change!

It has been part of convincing in the spire since the start, but the question was about tourneys, not the spire. Also new resources show up in the spire 1 chapter after they appear in the game, not 2.