• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Mana Plant / Gum Tree Bug

Kerzone

Dreamer
Good Morning Elvenar,

Following this mornings update the mana Plants & Gum Trees, part of the Moonstone Library Set, seem to have switched from producing Magic Dust (non-boosted good) to Elixir, which is one of my boosted goods.

I am not sure if this is a bug, or intended... but is a pain as the whole point for me is to balance some of my goods production.

Has anyone else noticed the change?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Kerzone this is actually intended. Recent changes were made in order to rectify the imbalances noted across all worlds.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Thank you for the swift response, i thought i'd seen something about it somewhere but thought it came in some time ago, so todays change was a surprise.

Yes, the announcements here aren't fully covering what is actually happening. I did see it in Beta forum.

Eeep

Novice
Good Morning Elvenar,

Following this mornings update the mana Plants & Gum Trees, part of the Moonstone Library Set, seem to have switched from producing Magic Dust (non-boosted good) to Elixir, which is one of my boosted goods.

I am not sure if this is a bug, or intended... but is a pain as the whole point for me is to balance some of my goods production.

Has anyone else noticed the change?

I noticed. Mine changed from Magic Dust (non-boosted) to Gems (boosted). Disappointed in this as I worked to get this set of buildings for the Magic Dust.