• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Mana loophole?

Julian

Sorcerer
Not a bug, but a potential loophole.
I set a big factory upgrading, but then realised it had swallowed 1M mana, which I'd been saving for something else. I cancelled the upgrade and got my 1M back. If I set a mana-requiring upgrade going in the evening, then cancelled it the next day, might I get the same amount back again? If so, that would bypass the daily decay.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh cheeky... yeah I expect you're right. Still, I assume that most people who are able to throw 1 million mana around on building upgrades are probably passed the point of ever worrying about mana again.

m4rt1n

Adept
Oh cheeky... yeah I expect you're right. Still, I assume that most people who are able to throw 1 million mana around on building upgrades are probably passed the point of ever worrying about mana again.
True until you hit ch18 then masses of the stuff are needed once more.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yes it works on all decay (or at least used to), it is how many people save up especially sentient goods in chapter 15 ;)