• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mana decay time

Susie49

Soothsayer
My first Weeping Willows are finally building and I wondered how you find out your mana decay time on the app?

The info on woodelves in gamersgemsofknowledge says that you hover over a mana-producing building to find it, but obviously this does not work on the app.

Thanks for reading :)

DeletedUser7096

Hello @Susie49,

The exact time when mana decays is not available but it does it every night about 4am (German time). However, you can find a note on some buildings (for example, those which produces mana) informing about the mana decay.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

m4rt1n

Adept
The only place I see to find out exact mana decay is to hover over the mana amount on a yet to be completed research, or the mana amount on a building upgrade that requires mana, before upgrading. Then that is only available on PC.

@Kakashi-sensei I have been online to witness Mana decay at 4am German Time (4am local time see correction in post below.) and it was quite precise time-wise.

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
M4rtin is correct. If you hover your cursor over the required amount of mana on a still to be unlocked research in the tech tree it will tell you when your next Mana decay will take place, it will also tell you how much Mana you will lose when it decays but again that is only on the pc game.

m4rt1n

Adept
An error in my post above, Mana seems to decay at 4am LOCAL TIME, not just German time but 4am where ever you are in the world.

An example from my yet to be upgraded Main Hall,

elvenar mana production.png

m4rt1n

Adept
Sorry hon decay time is currently 9pm for me. 6 hours 20 min for me

Well it is certainly different for different players, so maybe it works on some other algorithm, thank you for correcting me as I was unsure and am now intrigued to hear a definitive answer from inno @Muf-Muf . :)

Maybe it is the same for everyone, but not 4am German Time? Maybe it is 4am GMT+1 or 3am GMT?

Last edited:

Susie49

Soothsayer
Thanks everyone for posting. I guess I will just have to presume it decays some time during the night until I can borrow a Pc :)

DeletedUser3366

I am begining to hate "Local Time". Why don't we all (and the game too) use UTC. that give the same time wherever you are all around the world.

DeletedUser3097

Hi everyone, on the EN (International) World Mana decays at 2am UTC.