• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Caoimhan69

Novice
Hello Elvenar Team,

I am playing on Felyndral and yesterday, May 16, I finished a 3-hour Basic Goods production to complete one of Mama Juul's Tasks (see screenshot). However it didn't register, so I thought that I may have accidentally set production for 9-hours while I was at work.
Last night I consciously set production for 3-hours and woke this morning, May 17, to find that when I collected the production, the task was still unfulfilled. I have now set another 3-hour production, and will try again after work today, but wanted to send this report to let you know.

I look forward to hearing from you at some point, and thank you for all the hard work you do to keep this wonderful game running.

Cheers,
Caoimhan69

Attachments

• Screenshot (847) Resized JPG.jpg
    Screenshot (847) Resized JPG.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 41

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi There @Caoimhan69 We've no issues we're aware of so this Quest SHOULD be working as intended. If you collect your Goods and it still isn't registering, please raise a Ticket with our Support Team by clicking HERE :)

We'll take a good look and find out whats happening. Fingers crossed though we don't need to!

Kind Regards

Herodite.