• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Alcaro

Necromancer
In both my cities went only for the 20 KP instant as daily. In my main city I got countless Flavor loots, so I got all 9 artifacts and both portraits (both ugly, if you ask me), but only few instants. In my second city, I got the loot only once! but over 25 instants of 20 KP and only 8 artifacts.
Next event has 2 beautiful portraits and I can bet I will not get any. Same was for that cute straw man and the sugar glider. I get only the ugly portraits :(

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
In both my cities went only for the 20 KP instant as daily. In my main city I got countless Flavor loots, so I got all 9 artifacts and both portraits (both ugly, if you ask me), but only few instants. In my second city, I got the loot only once! but over 25 instants of 20 KP and only 8 artifacts.
Next event has 2 beautiful portraits and I can bet I will not get any. Same was for that cute straw man and the sugar glider. I get only the ugly portraits :(

You make up for it with that cutie on here though :D

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Next event has 2 beautiful portraits and I can bet I will not get any.

The future is not set in stone. I'd focus on choosing the chests with additional currency and you might be able to get it. There's always an option to spend free or paid diamonds if you really want it. Good luck! :)

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team

That's for you to find the Beauty within :) Gaelagil fell in love with Burukbrak the Horse-Beater after all ;)

OldHag

Necromancer
I got 8 artefacts during the event and spent the last hour or so clinging on by the finger nails in the Silver League, it was pretty tense....lol
I did manage to stay in the Silver League, which ended at 140 ( In Winyandor) and I had 141 so got the 9th artefact...woohoo. :)

Jake65

Sage
This is the sugar-glider
Ahh, thanks. I had that as my profile for a while :)
I didn't actually check what it was, thought it looked like a cross between a gerbil and a fruit bat although I could never quite figure out how that related to Elvenar :D

Jake65

Sage
I got 8 artefacts during the event and spent the last hour or so clinging on by the finger nails in the Silver League, it was pretty tense....lol
I did manage to stay in the Silver League, which ended at 140 ( In Winyandor) and I had 141 so got the 9th artefact...woohoo. :)
Those other fingernails you saw on the edge of silver, those were mine :oops:
I also just got the 9th artefact for holding on.

Sir Derf

Adept
Event started May 9. Today is August 9. That's 91 days.
1% chance of 3x Pet Food. 1 in 100. 91 days waiting for a 1 in 100 chance.

(0.99)^91 = 40.07% chance of going 91 days in a row without winning 3x Pet Food.