• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Making Troops

Spartus

Adventurer
Hi, I have a problem with getting troops, I produce troops but they never enter my inventory, I seem to be wasting resources. I have a level 4 barracks.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
You can train more troops at a time by building armories, or more armories. Also upgrade your armories. The number of troops you can train with just a barracks is minimal. You also need to keep an eye on your Squad Size, which will increase with every Squad size upgrade you do. The number reflected in your barracks, is the number of squads you have.

For example, say you can train 10 troops, but your squad size is a 100. Your increase shown in your barracks will be 10/100 = 0.1. Anything less than 0.1 won’t even show up.

If you absolutely get nothing and you do have a few armories, best to contact Support so they can check what is going on in your city.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Spartus as @BlueBlou said, you can improve the amount of troops. But are you aware that you won't see them in your inventory? If you open your Barracks and look into the tab 'Army Camp' you can see the numbers of your units increasing. You can also check there which units you need to train more because they have lower numbers than others. :)