• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

making a suggestion for a confirm/cancel button in the trader

TeyaRaven

Novice
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well? My suggestion comes from a trade they claim I made but didn't. So
I'm suggesting Elvenar creators put a confirm / cancel button in the trader on both computer and app so when you are accepting trades you can confirm you did. Or cancel if it was hit by mistake. I play on both the app and computer so it would be nice on both. Hopefully you all agree and they can put one in. Thank you for your time.

TeyaRaven :)
Happy game playing

Pauly7

Magus
It would be a nice thing to have sometimes, for sure. You have to be careful on the mobile app particularly, as the position trades are in sometimes jumps after you accept the first one, so it's then very easy to click the wrong one if doing them quickly.

The downside of this is if it asks for your confirmation every time you accept a trade then many people won't be happy about this as it will slow them down too much, particularly if you are accept many trades at the same time.

Personally, I think they should just pop up a warning / confirmation dialogue every time you try to click a 1 star or 0 star trade. That should help with most of the ones that upset people when they take them by accident.

HappyRose

Spellcaster
I would hate a confirm on every trade.. I have a habit in my fellowships couple of times a day, of taking ALL fellowship trades ... hit fellowship filters and just take everything ... putting an additional action in would irritate

Stucon

Illusionist
Hi @HappyRose can you come join my FS, pretty please.
Actually we are full (Cow Tipping Dwarves) but what you do is really cool.
More power to your elbow.

Gargon667

Mentor
Same here, the first time such a warning came up I would make it never come back, I accept dozens of trades every day, all those little towns with their 100 Steel for whatever times 5 all those smaller towns in my FS, it would be far too much a waste of time having to click a confirmation every time.
A warning before accepting 1 or 0 star trades might be a useful compromise though.

QFol2

Conjurer
The downside of this is if it asks for your confirmation every time you accept a trade then many people won't be happy about this as it will slow them down too much, particularly if you are accept many trades at the same time.

This exactly - this would be VERY tedious!

Alcaro

Necromancer
Personally, I think they should just pop up a warning / confirmation dialogue every time you try to click a 1 star or 0 star trade. That should help with most of the ones that upset people when they take them by accident.
Same here, the first time such a warning came up I would make it never come back, I accept dozens of trades every day, all those little towns with their 100 Steel for whatever times 5 all those smaller towns in my FS, it would be far too much a waste of time having to click a confirmation every time.
A warning before accepting 1 or 0 star trades might be a useful compromise though.
I think this - a warning - would be helpful. No extra clicking, just a pop-up window saying "hey dude! Are you sure you want to take those trades?" :D
If I would have to confirm every trade I take, my little neighbours would die cuz no way I would take 20-50 trades (at least) and have to confirm each of them.

Gargon667

Mentor
this is weird!!!! In the previous post I've quoted @Pauly7 and @Gargon667 and it appears I quoted Shae-leigh??? Who is she? She didn't even posted in this thread! :D :D :D
@Silmaril - can you take a look, please, what's going on?

Is it possible you accidentally deleted (or changed) a digit in the "member number" of the quote header?

Gargon667

Mentor
Is it possible you accidentally deleted (or changed) a digit in the "member number" of the quote header?

Doesn´t look likely their numbers are rather different...

Alcaro

Necromancer
nope, I just quoted you and Paul. And if you click on her name/ link, will lead you to her post on another thread. Also, the quoted text is the correct one, from Paul.
Anyway, it might not be a big deal but it's better our moderators know about the issue (in case it is a big deal).

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Alcaro Ironically the quote takes you a thread in Bugs and Errors! :oops: Very Odd!!