• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Make neighbour help / FS help on Desktop similar to mobile version

• Thread starter DeletedUser8632
  • Start date

DeletedUser8632

I almost stopped doing neighbourly help because it is so tedious:

Select fellow you want to visit... loading....loading...loading... loading... City view! Now let find the best culture building.... Scroll, scroll, pan, pan, scroll some more.... "Oh, no culture building to click. Well, where is the builder?"....Scroll, scroll, pan, pan.... "Can't find it, never mind, just dump it on the main hall". "A wild chest appears!"....Scroll, scroll, pan, pan.... pan, pan, scroll.. "Where is that &$§&$% chest?" ....Scroll, scroll, pan, pan.... There it is. Finally. Back to my city....loading....loading...loading...loading. Done.

Worldmap player help is even more tedious. Loading worldmap, loading player, find stuff to click. "Oh joy, its a chapter 1 city with no culture buildings and a mainhall that is being upgraded. Builder is full.". Waste of time. Loading worldmap. Loading player. Find stuff to click...

Whereas in the mobile app there is this convenient list with the convenient button that shows you conveniently the best options to click and automatically gets you back to said convenient list. Total time of visiting all FS members: 30 seconds. Which, btw, is less than it takes to load a single top player city in the desktop version.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Oh, this was promised at the same time they nerfed the Crystal Lighthouse wonder, about 18 months ago at a guess. The reason the CL was nerfed was because if we got goods from every visit and visiting was so fast we would get loads of goods. Sorry, the explanation given, not the reason.

Timneh

Artisan
Yes that was another broken promise by INNO, just like the one where they said we were going to get increased storage for broken shards when tournaments were changed.

DeletedUser8632

Oh, this was promised at the same time they nerfed the Crystal Lighthouse wonder, about 18 months ago at a guess. The reason the CL was nerfed was because if we got goods from every visit and visiting was so fast we would get loads of goods. Sorry, the explanation given, not the reason.

Well, since the Lighthouse is now next to useless it would be nice if they made neighborly help easier since it is something you do for your FS, not necessarily for yourself.

DeletedUser8632

Thank you! I saw the screenshots on beta and I am virtually ecstatic that we are about to get a better help system!

DeletedUser5093

The system that is currently in beta means that NH is the same on PC and mobile for fellowships and in your notifications list, but in the world map on PC it's the same as it's always been. Not sure if parity is planned for this or not. Essentially it means that if you want to visit your fellows, and any neighbours that also visit you, then it will be as quick as on mobile, but if you want to visit all your neighbours it will still be quite time consuming.

sunrae

Soothsayer
The new system on Beta is brilliant, does anyone know when it's coming to the live worlds? I assumed it would be a couple of weeks after Beta.

Timneh

Artisan
I'm guessing that it will depend on how the beta testing goes and if there are any things that need changing or fixing.

DeletedUser8632

I got it today and I have to say, this is so much better!

A thank you to the Inno team, @Muf-Muf

Timneh

Artisan
Has this only been given to some and not all players because nothing has changed for me. Giving NH is still the same for me on browser.

davidpullin

Novice
must be partial roll out as I have it on some accounts and not on others,it was the same when we got the set all w/shops button so just have to be patient I suppose