• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Make Bear artifacts available in the Elvenar Shop.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I wouldn´t mind spend some money in a fully evolved Brown Bear or in some artifacts of it.
Please allow players to buy it, you InnoGames and we ( players that have the disposition to buy them) will benefit of this.

bear-artifact-in-inventory.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
Ever since artifacts were introduced the devs have said that they will be rare and and not easy to get so i doubt your idea will ever happen.

ickyelf

Seeker
Unless they offer them for sale for £75 for 3 artefacts!

If I worked for InnoGames and saw requests for valuable and rare Artifacts to be purchasable, I'd increase the price further :/
£75 for 1 Bear Artifact. Yes, ONE.
;)

Gargon667

Mentor
Maybe next black Friday they offer bear instead of phoenix artifacts, now that they offer phoenixes in the spire?

ickyelf

Seeker
Maybe.

Or maybe if the trial of Phoenix Artifacts in the Spire is seen as a success, then a future rotation could bring Bear Artifacts to the Spire for a limited time as well.

What would be disappointing would be allowing more multiples of Bears (Brown Bear in particular, obviously), or, for completeness more multiples of the Fire Phoenix. That would simply allow the 'haves' to remain further ahead of the 'have nots' for want of a simpler expression, and not help with balancing the game at all.

I would not support either of those scenarios at all.

(It might be unpopular, but I'd suggest preventing multiples of the same Pet being fed at the same time.)

Gargon667

Mentor
Maybe.

Or maybe if the trial of Phoenix Artifacts in the Spire is seen as a success, then a future rotation could bring Bear Artifacts to the Spire for a limited time as well.

What would be disappointing would be allowing more multiples of Bears (Brown Bear in particular, obviously), or, for completeness more multiples of the Fire Phoenix. That would simply allow the 'haves' to remain further ahead of the 'have nots' for want of a simpler expression, and not help with balancing the game at all.

I would not support either of those scenarios at all.

(It might be unpopular, but I'd suggest preventing multiples of the same Pet being fed at the same time.)

As far as I know there is only one person that thinks it would be a good idea to have more multiple pets lol

I am absolutely with you and would welcome also the restriction to feeding 1 of each pet at the same time. I would have to make a few adjustments myself if that happened but still it would make the game better, even if more difficult for myself.

Pauly7

Magus
I am absolutely with you and would welcome also the restriction to feeding 1 of each pet at the same time. I would have to make a few adjustments myself if that happened but still it would make the game better, even if more difficult for myself.
This wouldn't work because it essentially makes it as if you only had one of those pets. That would have been a good idea in the beginning, but right now it would be the same as deleting everyone's extra firebirds and brown bears, which would not go down at all well. As people were allowed to get them so people spent a lot of money to do so (particularly the firebird) - to retroactively take away the power of the second one would be... well, I don't think I need to go on.

ickyelf

Seeker
As far as I know there is only one person that thinks it would be a good idea to have more multiple pets lol

Agree with ALL of this (;)), 100%.

I've seen other solutions suggested, such as deleting multiples of Pet bases. That doesn't seem necessary to me. There is fair value in evolved and upgraded bases, particularly for those progressing through the chapters. It's the feeding effect that needs addressing.

It's important to be willing to adapt to changes sometimes, keeps things interesting.

ickyelf

Seeker
This wouldn't work because it essentially makes it as if you only had one of those pets. That would have been a good idea in the beginning, but right now it would be the same as deleting everyone's extra firebirds and brown bears, which would not go down at all well. As people were allowed to get them so people spent a lot of money to do so (particularly the firebird) - to retroactively take away the power of the second one would be... well, I don't think I need to go on.

I'm not in full agreement here.

Our posts crossed over, so you'll be able to see the reasoning for why it's not the same as deleting multiples of pets - the building itself has significant value as well for many (though probably not for some end game/ long term players, we can explore that if necessary though I reckon its reasonably clear why). There would, no doubt, be an outcry from those affected. Can't disagree about that.

As to whether Inno would have any qualms over retrospectively reducing the power/ value of something that may have been purchased with real cash, or even hard-earned in game Diamonds... It doesn't look like that's a big concern to them given premium expansions got factored into Spire and tourney costs!

Gargon667

Mentor

Obviously people won´t like it (well the few that have multiples). But it would be good for everybody else ;)

I prefer the not feeding multiples over deleting multiples. It is less invasive and for example the brown bear is a extremely useful building even if not fed, same is true for the other pets. All pets are regular evolving buildings on top of their feeding effect, but the only thing that should be curbed is the feeding effect.
Maybe as a compromise it could have diminishing returns? Feeding pet1 gives full effect, feeding pet 2 gives half that effect, pet 3 a quarter etc...

Pauly7

Magus
Our posts crossed over, so you'll be able to see the reasoning for why it's not the same as deleting multiples of pets - the building itself has significant value as well for many (though probably not for some end game/ long term players, we can explore that if necessary though I reckon its reasonably clear why). There would, no doubt, be an outcry from those affected. Can't disagree about that.
A straightforward nerf is one thing. That in itself causes uproar. This would be different though. The people with a second (or even third) firebird, spent hundreds of pounds to get them. Sure they give out a nice supply of coins and tools, but that wouldn't have inspired people to spend big to get them.

If Inno start nerfing the things that people spent this much money on then other than the outcry they could be getting into hot water having essentially sold an item under false pretences. It wouldn't be at all pretty.

Gargon667

Mentor
Or an older example: The nerf of the crystal lighthouse. Yes, most people built it with KP, but other people buy AW levels. So I am sure lots of people lost that investment.

Gargon667

Mentor
The outcry for loosing multiple Firebirds would be rather small, because there are extremely few people that spent that amount of money and they have had an incredible advantage for 2 years now for they money investment, so I can´t even say it´s that big a deal to now take it away. Nothing stays forever and 2 years is a pretty good deal.
Would be interesting to see some Inno stats on how many people with multiple firebirds are still playing the game actively.

Pauly7

Magus
The outcry for loosing multiple Firebirds would be rather small, because there are extremely few people that spent that amount of money and they have had an incredible advantage for 2 years now for they money investment, so I can´t even say it´s that big a deal to now take it away. Nothing stays forever and 2 years is a pretty good deal.
Would be interesting to see some Inno stats on how many people with multiple firebirds are still playing the game actively.
The flipside of this is that there wouldn't be much impact of leaving it be.

Gargon667

Mentor
The flipside of this is that there wouldn't be much impact of leaving it be.

That is true and I suppose the main reason why it hasn´t been done. Doesn´t mean it wouldn´t make the game better if it was done.

Brown bears would have much bigger impact, because a lot more bears are around. And since it was not necessary to spend money on getting multiple bears the money spending was optional. If people did it anyway... well not the same thing I find.

ickyelf

Seeker
All in all, it would be fascinating to have the data to see the numbers of these key pets that exist in multiples, in cities still being played.

There is a difference between Fire and Brown in terms of what real spend would have been needed.

Not sure whether there's much to fear for Inno on the subject of selling under false pretences, bait and switch or whatever - that's something raised a few times and it's (very?) likely that there are plenty of weasel words in the T&Cs to deal with it.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Actually, this happened already.

Once you completed the Moon Bear to level 10, you got a flash sale for 9 bear artifacts and all three eggs for 99€. There were pet food (I think), moon artifacts, and one more thing. And if you got a second MoonBear to level 10, you got this sale again. And the Moon Bear gives Second Sentient Tier resources... which is impressive.

I've seen someone who had six brown bears, I think, or seven, not sure.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I'm not in full agreement here.

As to whether Inno would have any qualms over retrospectively reducing the power/ value of something that may have been purchased with real cash, or even hard-earned in game Diamonds... It doesn't look like that's a big concern to them given premium expansions got factored into Spire and tourney costs!
Obviously people won´t like it (well the few that have multiples). But it would be good for everybody else ;)

I can't agree with this, at least not as long as the tournaments aren fixed.
The only reason I can still play and compete in the tournaments is that I own 3 bears, take that awat and I will fall back in ranking, instead of battleling in the top.

I already am stuck in chapter 16 so I can leep competing.
Tho in recent weeks some of the competition has died as they advanced / completed chapter 17 and now are out of the compettition.
others are mid game players and it's every week a battle to stay around the top,

Luckily my main server has a limited amount of dedicated players and everyone seen have to been given up on manual combat.

But the second my bears are gone, there is nothing left to play for.

Once the tournaments do not have these dumb flaws, then I am open to such an action.

Gargon667

Mentor
I can't agree with this, at least not as long as the tournaments aren fixed.
The only reason I can still play and compete in the tournaments is that I own 3 bears, take that awat and I will fall back in ranking, instead of battleling in the top.

I already am stuck in chapter 16 so I can leep competing.
Tho in recent weeks some of the competition has died as they advanced / completed chapter 17 and now are out of the compettition.
others are mid game players and it's every week a battle to stay around the top,

Luckily my main server has a limited amount of dedicated players and everyone seen have to been given up on manual combat.

But the second my bears are gone, there is nothing left to play for.

Once the tournaments do not have these dumb flaws, then I am open to such an action.

Indeed it would be nice if they fixed the tourney flaws, but I see this independent. Both would be improvements of course. Maybe getting rid of the multiples would be another good reason to fix the tourneys, since I would think that people with multi-pets are also the ones that can make up for the tourney-flaws, while those without cannot.

I think I remember you have all or nearly all AWs maxed? Otherwise I wouldn´t know why it should be so much more difficult for you than for me. I am in chapter 16 and I have no trouble being in the top 10 more or less every week.
But wasn´t it you who had thousands of time boosts in the inventory? If so, well it´s not actually hard for you to do what you do, you just choose not to do more... I´d say it gets hard when you´re out of all your resources, not when you are still able to hoard stuff while playing, but I guess that is a matter of interpretation...