• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Main Hall

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Did you know that it is important to keep upgrading your Main Hall?
When you open your Main Hall, you see a similar picture like this:

Standard.png

It is listing your Coin and Supply Capacity, the amount of coins you will receive when visiting your friends and neighbors and the Ranking Points.
At the bottom in the first tab are all your Standard Goods displayed whilst the second tab displays your Sentient Goods.

Sentient.png

When you go to the tab 'Upgrade' you can see, how the Coin and Supply Capacity, the amount received for Neighborly Help and the Ranking Points increase. In the bottom half of that tab are the Requirements listed for the upgrade and how much time it will take to finish the build. The green bar starts the upgrade or in this case, prompts you to the Research. (Red writing means not sufficient resources.)

Upgrade.png

Openning the tab 'Relics' brings you to an overview of all your relics and in the first row the amount and the boost they provide to your Standard Goods. In the second row are your Sentient Goods and their Production Boost displayed. The Production Boost will show a lock if you do not have unlocked the Sentient Goods. The third row is showing the last relics which will be needed in the future for new goods. Those last relics are currently needed for producing spells in the Magic Academy and for upgrading Ancient Wonders.

Relics.png

So if you keep running very fast out of coins or can not get enough coins for a building upgrade or for finishing a research you should check if your Main Hall needs an upgrade.

PS: This is all taken from the browser version of the game. The mobile version can look different.

SkyRider99

Enchanter
The storage capacity of the Main Hall and Workshops could be made larger. I'm in Ch XVII and MH upgrades take months to achieve. But meanwhile the costs and charges for gameplay (e.g. scouting, Spire) are massive and wipe out any coins and supplies that are stored. Also I produce a lot of coins and supplies but have to dump them in the wholesaler, instead of storing them for when I need them. Just a thought.