• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mail too slow, bad to use no copy paste ...

DeletedUser7019

Hello
I hate your Mail system. You cant add ppl (new members) to an already used Groupe Mail. You cant delete ppl from a message. You cant copy paste. And so on... and if you use the same mail for a longer periode it opens very slow.
Check the mail system of TW2 (it is from you too) and implement it to this game!
Many thanks.

DeletedUser5976

If the mail is addressed to the whole fellowship, adding a new message to the thread will add the new member automatically. An old member gets removed automatically as well. But if the group mail is addressed just to a few people, then as you stated it is not possible to add or remove people.

DeletedUser3097

Please read this update from 13th November 2018:

You can now select text from chat and messages with your mouse, which makes it a lot easier to copy text from one place to the other (using ctrl+c and ctrl+v). And, to make this even better: it works in both the Flash- and HTML5 clients!

DeletedUser7019

Thanks LadyHavva, Thanks Dizzy Lizzie I will try that out and I will also pay more attention to the updates as well as to the forum :) Merry Christmas