• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Workshop and Residence

• Thread starter DeletedUser8973
  • Start date

DeletedUser8973

Hi, has anyone else noticed the sudden and dramatic increase in :diamond::diamond: the cost of the Magic Workshop was 350 Now 590 and Magic Residence was 330 Now 560.
Tonkenleigh :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3571

mine have not changed.
Most likely you have just gone up a chapter, which does increase the price of the MR and MW (think it stops at haflings 1400 for both)

DeletedUser8973

Nope I haven't gone up a chapter. Others in my Fellowship have checked there's and found the same increase.
Tonkenleigh

DeletedUser1874

No change at constructs chapter, perhaps it's a bug affecting previous chapter or a questionable balance design choice.

DeletedUser3571

Just had a look on the wiki and it looks like you must have gone up to ch 4. In ch 3 MR are 330:diamond: and in ch 4 they are 560:diamond:, this seems to fit your situation.
But then maybe not as your residence figure match for elves and workshops for humans
If you are sure this is not the case then you need to contact support and ask them what has happened.

DeletedUser2920

I'm struggling to see the point of the Magic Workshop

Okay, the wiki says a level 31 workshop produces 4,280 supplies per hour. However my level 31 workshop produces 6,885. I'm not sure why this is higher. I don't think there are any wonders which push this up, so why is this higher?

The Magic Workshop for this level it say produces 8,100 supplies, not that much more than what I've got, but the population is higher, 4,881 for level 31 but 5,100 for the Magic Workshop. So what's the point? It gives me slightly more supplies, costs me more population, and I have to pay 1,400 diamonds for the pleasure of what?

Deleted User - 1759805

Okay, the wiki says a level 31 workshop produces 4,280 supplies per hour. However my level 31 workshop produces 6,885. I'm not sure why this is higher. I don't think there are any wonders which push this up, so why is this higher?
You're likely running 160% culture bonus. I assume the same bonus would apply to magical buildings (but don't quote me on that).

DeletedUser2920

You're likely running 160% culture bonus. I assume the same bonus would apply to magical buildings (but don't quote me on that).
Right, totally forgot about that. I'm at 170%, but it's been there so long I don't even think about it. I looked at my magic residence and it seems to be higher than it should too. So I guess they get the bonus too. Thanks.

Deleted User - 1759805

Right, totally forgot about that. I'm at 170%, but it's been there so long I don't even think about it. I looked at my magic residence and it seems to be higher than it should too. So I guess they get the bonus too. Thanks.
Right, because L31 workshop base production is actually 4050/hr, not 4280/hr.