• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic chest set

alsael

Enchanter
I'm in elvenar chapter.I decided to build the chest set.I have every piece but one.I'm waiting ....forever for it to appear in MA(I do not have it in inventory,checked).Who I have to bribe to finally have it? o_O

DeletedUser9340

I'm in elvenar chapter.I decided to build the chest set.I have every piece but one.I'm waiting ....forever for it to appear in MA(I do not have it in inventory,checked).Who I have to bribe to finally have it? o_O
I got a golden king in my crafting tab after 2 months after it showed first

DeletedUser9045

itll come in time just keep checking the magic academy and stock up on combining crysalists itll show up eventually

AstralSoul

Illusionist
They show up a lot. In fact, I am making them so they no longer show up, and in two days I got all except Solid Rock, but I had it in my city a few times already, so it shows up every now and then.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
They show up a lot. In fact, I am making them so they no longer show up, and in two days I got all except Solid Rock, but I had it in my city a few times already, so it shows up every now and then.
Same, had them all in my city at one point but sold them, remade and left them in my inventory with all those evolving building bases to try and increase the chance of recipes appearing which I do want.

Sir Derf

Adept
Gee, different people had different experiences as to how often they show up... Almost like it is.... random?