• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered magic chess

m4rt1n

Adept
I hope not, I'm waiting on the final piece to complete the set, but haven't seen it come around yet. That said I could have missed it in the night.

DeletedUser3097

has the magic chess set finished in crafting - I've not seen any pieces recently
The Chessboard pieces are still available but each piece will only appear if you haven't already made it. Should you wish to upgrade your Chessboard, for instance when you move up a chapter, you will need to destroy an existing piece and then a new higher level version will re-appear in the Magic Academy.

Deleted User - 106219

The Chessboard pieces are still available but each piece will only appear if you haven't already made it. Should you wish to upgrade your Chessboard, for instance when you move up a chapter, you will need to destroy an existing piece and then a new higher level version will re-appear in the Magic Academy.
Good to know. Is that fact mentioned ANYWHERE in the game?

DeletedUser7309

I think there should be a series of “snap” to collect for those who find the complexities of chess beyond them

m4rt1n

Adept
I am just happy that the full set will always be available, and chapter upgradable through crafting.
Inno games sometimes get things right, and this is one of those occasions. :)