• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Academy

Pauly7

Magus
I play for enjoyment, not to be competitive so kp's aren't as important to me. I don't mind giving them away if you are in need of them.
I love this game, it's just so frustrating winning something that is common after spending, creating and waiting with excitement only to get the same boring thing over and over.
I could be argumentative still and say that your ability to win all the more interesting prizes will be indirectly improved by winning more KP. The more KP you have the more upgraded you will be which could lead to more space for more buildings which could lead to doing better in events and winning more buildings.

I get your point though... and I applaud you placing interest over game advancement.

wiccabird

Seeker
I could be argumentative still and say that your ability to win all the more interesting prizes will be indirectly improved by winning more KP. The more KP you have the more upgraded you will be which could lead to more space for more buildings which could lead to doing better in events and winning more buildings.

I get your point though... and I applaud you placing interest over game advancement.

No need, I'm quite happy plodding along, it's more relaxing that way.

wiccabird

Seeker
Thought I would share my new prize from the Magic Academy.....35kp AGAIN!
I have never played a game that gives the same prize so many times in a row. What a joke. I'll give it one more go and if it's the same then I will give it up. So they will lose the money I payout for gems etc.
The prizes aren't worth the high resources either.
I stopped playing this game once before but came back because it's an awesome game but when frustration takes over from enjoyment then it's not worth the anxiety it causes.
An opinion of a frustrated player.

Pauly7

Magus
It has to be said that I've never won that 35KP prize and I would love to. I've had the one that was 5 x 10KP instant or something, but never the straight KP.

DeletedUser5976

As the sample rate is low (filling up that chest with vision vapor takes some time), it's quite possible to have the feeling that you keep getting the same prize. I have won the 35 kp's, the kp packages, the buildings and the diamonds in the time that chest has been available. So it is random, but the chance of some of the prizes is lower. When something has a 20% chance and something else 40%, you will get that second item more often.