• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Magic Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser8901
  • Start date

DeletedUser8901

only just got the magic academy, so new to it. Crafted 5 scroll relics, put a booster spell on to reduce the time. It said collect, which I did, it now appears in there with a tick and the word crafted.
They are not showing in the relics list in the main hall, so where are they?

DeletedUser8921

Did you try refreshing? When I've crafted relics they show up promptly without refreshing. OR did you possibly craft or produce something else that consumed scroll relics?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Have you done the research for scrolls, if not then maybe they won't show until you do

DeletedUser8921

The relics show up even if you haven't researched the manufactory or its related boost. But your boost won't be highlighted until you complete that research.

Are you sure you're looking at the relics section and not the goods section?

m4rt1n

Adept
You can only view relics in the Main Hall I believe. Open the Main Hall then click the relics tab.

If still after the above advice you don't have them, I suggest you open a ticket with support, cogwheel then "?" lower right on PC and cogwheel, then "Help" then "Support" on the app.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
You can only view relics in the Main Hall I believe. Open the Main Hall then click the relics tab.

If still after the above advice you don't have them, I suggest you open a ticket with support, cogwheel then "?" lower right on PC and cogwheel, then "Help" then "Support" on the app.
They are also visible on the world map, top bar, icon at the end on the right, looks like an inverted ! in a blue/grey circle.

DeletedUser8901

Thanks for all your replies guys, they did eventually turn up. Having repeated the exercise twice more now, I realise it takes about 10-15 mins to come through.