• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Magic Academy & Superior Elixir

Fernlee

Dreamer
Hi all, I hope you can help me. My smaller city is Chapter 5 Winyandor in Humans & my quests are asking for a Donation to the Magic Academy & to have a Superior Elixir building . What level is a Superior Elixir building & does it need research ? ( I’m almost at the end of the chapter & haven’t missed any levels ) I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find the answer to either ! Thanks Fernlee

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Thanks Silly Bubbles , any ideas on the Donation to the Magic Academy?

Are these the exact words they are using? All you can do is produce enchantments using relics, craft items using fragments and combining catalysts, brew potions using witch points and ingredients, improve Cauldron effects by using various resources. The only one that could be closest to "donating" might be the study phase after you brew a potion in the Cauldron where you can buy witch points to add to an effect to improve it. I'm not sure though. Is there a question mark tooltip anywhere on it?

Fernlee

Dreamer
In the Quest it says “ Donate to the Magic Academy “
I have attached the little blurb- it’s definitely something to do with the Cauldron……. It will have to wait until tomorrow when I get more witch points ! Thanks for your help

♀️
654AECE4-5093-4DC5-96EB-E385F233A6DD.jpeg

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Fernlee without seeing the actual Quest i'm assuming it is asking for your donate resources to convert them to Witch Points! You will be able to do this in the "Studying Phase" of The Cauldron!

If you need any further help with it, please contact the Support Team who will be happy to help! :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Could you screen capture slightly differently than what you have already provided?

It was helpful of you to clip the word bubble describing the quest, but could you also screen grab the window that is behind the word bubble (you might have to click the dismiss 'x' in the upper right of the word bubble)? I'm referring to the window with the progress bar(s)/ Seeing the icon and the quantity being used to describe the quest on the progress bar will help clarify the nature of the quest.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I believe you just need to upgrade the elixir manufactory like @Silly Bubbles says.......once upgraded the quest will complete and this is what would be considered as a "donation to the magic academy" but without an actual screenshot of the quest itself, this is my assumption

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Aha!! I have found the Quest!!

It is as I stated and you are required to convert your resources to Witch Points :)

So once you have Brewed a Potion, your Cauldron will go into the Studying Phase. Once here you can convert resources of your choice into Witch Points. This will allow you to fulfil the Quest @Fernlee

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Fernlee

Dreamer
Sorry KimKimKim I should have been clearer , they are 2 separate quests …. I’m almost there with the upgrading of my Elixir manufactory

Thank you for your helpful advice everyone