• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Magic Academy Spell Creation Changed

Jake65

Sage
I did not get the video add, don't have a hobby room and still got the messed up MA and wrong spells... Not sure they're really related!
Maybe just coincidental timing.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
@C-Nymph , I play in both Arendyll and Felyndral and both my cities have the original order of the Magic Academy spells and both are receiving ads and both have the hobby room

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@C-Nymph , I play in both Arendyll and Felyndral and both my cities have the original order of the Magic Academy spells and both are receiving ads
Ok then it seems just totally random which players are affected by this bug and which players are not. Doesn't seem related to the ads or the server.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
Is weird, I have 2 account in same fs, one has hobby room and ad offerings, other does not. Playing on android app, same tablet for both accounts. Have not noticed MA mess up on either account, but i dont have a big stack.

m4rt1n

Adept
Is weird, I have 2 account in same fs, one has hobby room and ad offerings, other does not. Playing on android app, same tablet for both accounts. Have not noticed MA mess up on either account, but i dont have a big stack.

Selective beta testing on the EN server, has happened before but a notice by staff telling us would have been greatly appreciated @anonglitch @Solanix @Herodite

To add off topic, 2 accounts in the same fellowship? Maybe read the game rules but I could be wrong... "Pushing"

Last edited: