• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Magic Academy Production Slot Not Working

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
I upgraded all my Magic Academies (I play in several worlds) to have a second slot for enchantment production. Some of them show both items being produced simultaneously along with time remaining until they're finished. A couple of them show the time remaining on one of them (power of provision). The second slot shows a combining catalyst but with no time showing, as if it's not being produced at all. I reloaded the page but that didn't help.

Can someone explain this to me?

Timneh

Artisan
I have never had a time showing on a second item in my production slots, only the one actually being produced has a time on it as the other one is only waiting to be produced. I have no idea why you see time remaining on more than one item in the same queue.

Pauly7

Magus
You should be able to see the total time remaining, but perhaps it's only evident if you have time instants ready to use. I can't remember as it's been so long since I didn't have any.

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
As I understand it, in production mode, you don't need anything to produce something except a free slot. I upgraded to have a second free slot, but they are now producing just one at a time. If they're not both producing simultaneously, then there's no incentive to upgrade. I think I'll send a note to tech support.

Magic Academy.JPG

Pauly7

Magus
They always produce one at a time. That's the way it works. The incentives are that it is longer before you need to attend to it and restart it and each upgrade also reduces this length of time that it takes to produce a spell. The queue is exactly the same as your training queue in the barracks.

Gargon667

Mentor
you better keep upgrading it all the way to level 5, one of the best uses of diamonds there is. Not only do you get more slots, also the speed of production increases. Even the amount of spell fragments you get for disenchanting goes up, but that is only of importance if you do not play the spire.

DeletedUser3571

Depends on your play-style a bit. I only upgraded my MA past level 2 to get those spell fragments when they were first released. now i don't need that due to spire i don't benefit much from upgraded MA, as i only produce spells when FA is on as i got used to get enough spells through tourney and spire provided enough CC for my crafting use.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I agree with @Gargon667. It is the best use for diamonds to upgrade the MA to level 5. This will also help you during events when you need to get a certain amount of spell fragments as it will need less items to disenchant to get the required amount. Assuming you do not have a library set that will give you some or are at a spot where you can win some from spire. It may take a while to get together the diamonds needed for upgrading, but you will get there.