• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Academy. Place your vote!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1683
  • Start date

Do you want to keep the Magic Academy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

you are right, but the reduction in in size, better spells and all the other things does show us that the MA has not been a great success story for the game. that it has also dominated discussion for weeks now with no real improvements or explanations for why it was considered to key part of the game, shows me it was a way to make more money and not really an advantage to the game. the dev's have been asked to explain this point, no feedback from them. the spells were asked for in the forum, none of them came in. generally, I think the MA is flawed and will never work properly for those that that don't need it. those that find some benefits out of it are temporary, they use as required.
Yes, of course. I do not disagree that the MA is a disappointment to most players. Only the results of polls being used incorrectly.

The new poll I put up shows 85%. You want to use that instead?
Can you link me to that, I must have missed it.

DeletedUser1683

Yes, of course. I do not disagree that the MA is a disappointment to most players. Only the results of polls being used incorrectly.

Can you link me to that, I must have missed it.

Freedom of Playstyle. The vote is now at about 75%. Seriously! regardless of how many vote or the percentages, why drive people off the game by trying to force them to play a certain way??? How does that sell crystals? This is just plain stupid.

I've seen games self destruct before, but this is something else.