• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Academy. Place your vote!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1683
  • Start date

Do you want to keep the Magic Academy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I think a new poll would be a good idea. To avoid "OMG THIS IS SO BIASED", I would suggest maybe making the options from some of the excellent suggestions from the other thread, plus making the title something like "What would you like done to the magic academy?"
Suggested answers would be..
  • No change
  • Allow delete
  • Reduce in size
  • Reduce in size plus better spells (same length etc, more types)
  • Reduce size plus longer lasting/permanent spells
  • Same size plus better spells (same length etc, more types)
  • Same size plus longer lasting/permanent spells or x cycles (Edited in x cycles)
Or something similar. Something that allows a range of options. I personally would (given the option) go for 5. I would LIKE delete as well, but deleting is not required if it is mostly useful?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Please do feel free to hold a new poll. Along the lines oldskoolrx7 suggested would be great - maybe someone can even think of some more options? Though I cannot promise what, if any, changes will be made, since it is not in my power to make changes, I can promise that I will continue to forward your feedback.

DeletedUser

Same size + better/permanent spells or at least have them for x cycles instead of time

DeletedUser114

No need to remove it from the game...Just make it deleteable or much smaller then every one would be happy. :)

DeletedUser

I have no problems with the MA just the way it is. Next people will want the Main Hall to be 1x1

DeletedUser971

No offence, but how does the MA improve your game being a 5x5 building with 3 weak spells that not many use. Yes it would be nice that the other mandatory buildings were smaller but you don't get a choice with MH, builder and trader. Only the MH is bigger than the MA. The MA is also the only building introduced that needs diamonds to upgrade it past lvl 3. A lot of this would never have happened if the MA was introduced as a 2x2 building and being fully functional with spells that we all could use.

Checked all the players on page 1 and 20 of the leadership table for spells in use. There was 1 player that had active spells. Not good odds for a building we cannot do without

DeletedUser

I have no problems with the MA just the way it is. Next people will want the Main Hall to be 1x1

That is totally fine. Which is why we want a poll, to see what the general consensus is. If there is even one. With this many options, I suspect it will be a spread, which will still tell us something.

DeletedUser1683

Please do feel free to hold a new poll. Along the lines oldskoolrx7 suggested would be great - maybe someone can even think of some more options? Though I cannot promise what, if any, changes will be made, since it is not in my power to make changes, I can promise that I will continue to forward your feedback.

And what response do you have for all that forwarded feedback? What was the result from Inno's own poll? Why won't you tell us anything, too embarassing for you?

If you won't provide the results of the Inno poll it can only be for one reason! Admit it, just say sorry, put things right and move on. You'll gain a lot of credit that way - currently you aren't looking so good at all.
---
"maybe someone can even think of some more options?"

An obvious attempt to dilute the poll results.

Seriously, you could be a little less obvious with your attempts!
---
I forgot to say thanks to everyone who took the time to vote.

Especially those that agree with me, the vast majority.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-05-23 - Merged multiple consecutive posts

DeletedUser1683

Update. (Hence the new post and not appending my last post.)

69% still want the option to be allowed to remove the MA.

Very much in line with the first poll I ran.

The question is, after all this time, will Innogames ever be prepared to listen and react to the player feedback?

DeletedUser

Update. (Hence the new post and not appending my last post.)

69% still want the option to be allowed to remove the MA.

Very much in line with the first poll I ran.

The question is, after all this time, will Innogames ever be prepared to listen and react to the player feedback?
Where is the current 69% data from?

DeletedUser1816

I doubt it. If we're lucky we'll get more spells like the KP one they're introoducing but other than that...

DeletedUser

I asked for current data, you said "69% still want the option to be allowed to remove the MA."
Yet your poll has been closed to voting since April 13th, 2016. As such, this data is not current.

Going by the new poll, which is still open to voting, the value is only 40%.

DeletedUser971

and if we look at the two questions here and the two that are similar on the new poll, looks like 12 want it gone and 1 wants it to stay as is. still think the remove camp is winning the polls.

DeletedUser

and if we look at the two questions here and the two that are similar on the new poll, looks like 12 want it gone and 1 wants it to stay as is. still think the remove camp is winning the polls.
Yes, ignoring data does tend to get you the results you want.

If we look at all the data, most want it to stay in some form.

DeletedUser971

you are right, but the reduction in in size, better spells and all the other things does show us that the MA has not been a great success story for the game. that it has also dominated discussion for weeks now with no real improvements or explanations for why it was considered to key part of the game, shows me it was a way to make more money and not really an advantage to the game. the dev's have been asked to explain this point, no feedback from them. the spells were asked for in the forum, none of them came in. generally, I think the MA is flawed and will never work properly for those that that don't need it. those that find some benefits out of it are temporary, they use as required.

DeletedUser1683

I asked for current data, you said "69% still want the option to be allowed to remove the MA."
Yet your poll has been closed to voting since April 13th, 2016. As such, this data is not current.

Going by the new poll, which is still open to voting, the value is only 40%.

The new poll I put up shows 85%. You want to use that instead?