• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic academy+notifications improvements

alsael

Enchanter
Here is my thoughts for making our play lives easier:
1.Magic academy:you can add 2 "fixed" crafting slots(so we will have a total of 7 slots),one for pet food and one for RR spells.And by fixed I mean,you will always receive the various pet food recipes in pet food slot and nothing else.The same with the RR slot.So you do not have to wait weeks just to catch a RR recipe...
2.Notifications:add sub-tabs:help tab(for those who helped you)-trade tab(to see who got your trades)-info tab(for various activities)

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
I you mean add 2 more fixed slots to the existing 5, than yes, by all means. If you mean make 2 of the existing slots reserved for pet food and RR spells then I'm not really in favour of it: I like the possibility of being always able to craft pet food but not everyone has phoenixes, and as the game progresses there will be more and more new players who don't have them. Not everyone is in a fellowship that gets 10 chests and a blueprint (this is my case).
I like the notifications tabs idea a lot.

DeletedUser3571

Have to agree with Hekata, I have a city with phoenix and i find i get enough pet food, but i also have a city that i started after the phoenix and it would annoy me if i always had it but couldn't use it.
We have to look at the idea from different viewpoints and for the new people or those that don't earn blueprints then it would be very unfair to have 2/5 slots blocked to them.
But I do like the notification idea, I've wanted that since i started playing 2 years ago.

alsael

Enchanter
My suggestion was to add 2 slots to the existing 5,a total of 7.Pet food is very common and if it has a separate slot,then we can see more often some rare recipes(like boosted units buildings)for the standard 5 slots:)

DeletedUser3571

that would still be 2/7 for people who cant use both, which would be a bit annoying. just having 2 more slots would give you more chances for what you want

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, just having more slots could be a good improvement. It would give more chances to get what you want but no one would feel like they've been given less chances because some slots are constantly occupied by items they don't need.

DeletedUser5976

Magic Academy has 2 slots unless upgraded by diamonds. How does that change things?
The suggestion is to increase the crafting slots, the window where we see 5 crafting recipes to choose one from to craft. That is the same for all levels of the MA.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Pet food is a spell, it should be producible and not craftable, IMHO. There should be another solution for blueprint to restoration spell, too - without using the Magic Academy.

Having two dedicated slots for these recipes will not resolve the underlying problem and annoy players without Phoenix and / or loads of blueprints.

For me personally, it would be sufficient if the chance for getting the military buildings was doubled.

The second idea is great - I'd love to see this implemented :)