• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Academy - New Poll

Which do you think would be best for the game?

• No change

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Allow Magic Academy to be removed by player

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • A reduction in size only

• A reduction in size, plus better spells (same length etc, more types)

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • A reduction in size, plus longer lasting/permanent spells or x cycles

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Same size, but better spells (same length etc, more types)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Same size, but longer lasting/permanent spells or x cycles

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser1683

Bartimaeus46, thank you for your answers and that is good that you like it. I on the hand do not use it, have not placed it near a road and have not used a spell other than the mandatory one, which I put on a lvl 1 workshop that I deleted afterwards. If its an important part of the game, I have not worked out yet what that is. It is people like me that have no need for it that want it removed and I don't think I am alone in this.

You and I are very much in the majority.

I do not understand the likes of Bartimaeus46 who wish to impose the MA on everyone.

We've said time and time again, we're happy for the MA to stay as long as we're not forced to use it.

I can see this debate going on for a VERY long time!

DeletedUser

I think this poll would be more effective if it had less options, such ass:
Leave MA as is
Leave MA as is but make it optional/deletable
Leave MA with moderations (smaller, better/longer/permanent spells, x cycles as opposed to time)
Remove MA
Other (please elaborate)

DeletedUser1739

the problem I am having with it is simple...it is the only building in my city that is ZZZZZZZing most of the time!if I am not using it, it is not USEFUL.so for something not useful to be THAT size AND diamond requesting is not easy to accept.

DeletedUser1683

I wish there was a "Make the stupid thing go away" spell. But, that would mean we have freedom of playstyle!

DeletedUser1683

I find the time it takes to build a spell a waste of time and effort and the spells not really worth the effort either, I just want to remove it and make room for something more productive.

We are being told we're stuck with it. So the only course of action I can think of is to make sure they don't forget we're not happy and that's not a problem they can sweep under the carpet.

DeletedUser1739

I've seen players in my neighborhood and even in my fellowship with MA's level 3 or 4 which means they invested money in the silly (IMO) building...sadly I don't think the devs will change anything re the MA as long as it brings them diamonds like it is now!

DeletedUser1683

and even in my fellowship with MA's level 3 or 4 which means they invested money in the silly (IMO) building...sadly I don't think the devs will change anything re the MA as long as it brings them
I've seen players in my neighborhood and even in my fellowship with MA's level 3 or 4 which means they invested money in the silly (IMO) building...sadly I don't think the devs will change anything re the MA as long as it brings them diamonds like it is now!

That it what it is all boiling down to. Greed.

DeletedUser1739

I just tried out the new helping out neighbors treasure thingy...I got 1kp and 2 spells...;)
so the MA is here to stay.....at least let me place an expansion far away from the rest of the city so I can move it there since I am using it once a month!

DeletedUser1683

I just tried out the new helping out neighbors treasure thingy...I got 1kp and 2 spells...;)
so the MA is here to stay.....at least let me place an expansion far away from the rest of the city so I can move it there since I am using it once a month!

Don't give up yet! :D

DeletedUser1739

I don't think we are asking much...if some love it and find it useful,perfect,the building can be part of the game,no prob!If they don't wanna make it removable(which would be nice but won't happen me thinks) then at least make it smaller for the first 2 levels which don't require diamonds.IMO this request is reasonable and decent.