• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Magic Academy Crafting Slots

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I've seen somewhere that each crafting slot in the MA is allocated for certain items. Does anyone know more details about this? Like what items are allocated to different slots and whether I can keep crafting an item in a slot through the rotation without influences RNG of items in another slot. Eg If I want to craft time instances and there's no time instances available to craft so I decide to craft something else through the rotation, will it affect the odds of time instances appearing in the next rotation in the remaining four slots? Or if I'm already crafting a time instance and let it be through the rotation, will another time instance show up even though I'm already crafting one?

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@Silly Bubbles A list of what items can be crafted in each slot can be found on MinMax's site
. I don't think that this list is fully up to date, but it should help.
If you crafting an item such as a combat booster building then the other 4 slots will change but not the item in the building slot (same applies to an item that is being crafted in any slot when the rotation changes).
EG in crafting rotation 1 you have: MMM (being crafted), broken shards, supply windfall, 20 Hour time booster and 1 pet food.
In crafting rotation 2 you have: MMM (same as the building from rotation 1), 10 KP, portal profit, 5 hour time booster and 1 Phoenix artifact.
This is why other players will recommend that you finish what you are crafting in the slots that contain items you want before the rotation changes.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
@Silly Bubbles A list of what items can be crafted in each slot can be found on MinMax's site
. I don't think that this list is fully up to date, but it should help.
If you crafting an item such as a combat booster building then the other 4 slots will change but not the item in the building slot (same applies to an item that is being crafted in any slot when the rotation changes).
EG in crafting rotation 1 you have: MMM (being crafted), broken shards, supply windfall, 20 Hour time booster and 1 pet food.
In crafting rotation 2 you have: MMM (same as the building from rotation 1), 10 KP, portal profit, 5 hour time booster and 1 Phoenix artifact.
This is why other players will recommend that you finish what you are crafting in the slots that contain items you want before the rotation changes.

Thank you @Stephen1 that's exactly what I needed. So based on this information, the slot items are:

1. Buildings
2. Knowledge points, broken shards, royal restoration spells
3. Portal profits, supplies, coins
4. Time boosters
5. Relics, pet food, artifacts

That means when I craft an item from one group through the rotation it shouldn't affect the RNG of items coming up from another group. So if I want to craft time boosters, I can happily craft all other items through the rotation and will still keep getting time boosters as if I didn't do that.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Thank you @Stephen1 that's exactly what I needed. So based on this information, the slot items are:

1. Buildings
2. Knowledge points, broken shards, royal restoration spells
3. Portal profits, supplies, coins
4. Time boosters
5. Relics, pet food, artifacts

That means when I craft an item from one group through the rotation it shouldn't affect the RNG of items coming up from another group. So if I want to craft time boosters, I can happily craft all other items through the rotation and will still keep getting time boosters as if I didn't do that.
Yes, you got that absolutely right.

There are now also the two new CC recipes. I don’t know where they belong to, but I’m pretty sure it’s not time boosts slot or buildings slot. And they are not in the same slot, because I got both of them in the same rotation this week in one of my cities.

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm not quite sure I get the idea you are expressing in that conclusion.

Are you describing that if, at 10 minutes before the recipes rotate, you start crafting a Building and don't speed it up, that the building-being crafted blocks a new building recipe being presented and allows a new time booster recipe to be RNGed up, because building slot does not block time booster slot?

Is that what you're saying?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I'm not quite sure I get the idea you are expressing in that conclusion.

Are you describing that if, at 10 minutes before the recipes rotate, you start crafting a Building and don't speed it up, that the building-being crafted blocks a new building recipe being presented and allows a new time booster recipe to be RNGed up, because building slot does not block time booster slot?

Is that what you're saying?

Yes

There are now also the two new CC recipes. I don’t know where they belong to, but I’m pretty sure it’s not time boosts slot or buildings slot. And they are not in the same slot, because I got both of them in the same rotation this week in one of my cities.

Good point. I'll watch out for those two, unfortunately they don't come up as often as they used to. And yes, both of them can come up in the same time.