• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Magic Academy Crafting - Options rollover timing

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Can someone please enlighten me as to how often during the day (24 hrs) do the Crafting options change.?
& is there set times.?
or is it just random.?
or triggered or based on some action.?
Just trying to understand it - whether it's worth checking 25 times a day, or only once, or twice.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
The timer in the crafting menu shows the amount of time remaining until the next change. If the times aren't convenient for your time zone you can reset the timer, either by using diamonds to flip the recipes, or by removing the road connection to the academy - this stops the timer until you reconnect, which enables you to delay the change by whatever period of time you want.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah, 6 hours as standard. They won't be at specific times due to the fact that you can speed up the clock with timeboosters.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yeah, 6 hours as standard. They won't be at specific times due to the fact that you can speed up the clock with timeboosters.
No you can’t. Timeboosters cannot be used on that 6 hours cycle in Magic Academy. Only diamonds - flat rate of 50, I think (don’t have it open in front of me).

Stucon

Illusionist
The timer in the crafting menu shows the amount of time remaining until the next change. If the times aren't convenient for your time zone you can reset the timer, either by using diamonds to flip the recipes, or by removing the road connection to the academy - this stops the timer until you reconnect, which enables you to delay the change by whatever period of time you want.
Never thought about this, Really useful tip. Thank you.

Pauly7

Magus
No you can’t. Timeboosters cannot be used on that 6 hours cycle in Magic Academy. Only diamonds - flat rate of 50, I think (don’t have it open in front of me).
Yeah, sorry you're right. My mistake. My point was that the refresh time does not necessarily stay the same though.