• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Magic academy crafting broken

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
My magic academy is just showing a stuck 'clock' and no Options, like it went to update to new recipes but never finished. This the android app, so don't talk to me about browsers and browser caches. Restarting, logging out etc don't help. Logging in as someone else works ok, so it is just me (elvensooz) .

Second bug, in ch12 (and 11?) the portal sometimes forgets how much it can hold, and displays as full when it is nowhere near. Logging out and back in does fix that one, so i didn't report it before now.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is linked to chromium based browsers as the latest update has caused some display errors as soon as the version being used becomes outdated. Once the device/s are up to date the display resolves.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
This is linked to chromium based browsers as the latest update has caused some display errors as soon as the version being used becomes outdated. Once the device/s are up to date the display resolves.

So does the android app use chromium browser?
Does opera??

The problem went away when recipes were next updated, as reported in the other referenced thread. No browser changes were made, and chrome (which I don't use, at least not knowingly) was already showing as latest version.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Yes Android generally uses Google Chrome, Opera is also chromium based.
Issues have been occurring between the change from Chrome's old version and the recent new release, causing the caching system to not release all game assets, giving display errors because of it.